We are fortunate to attract such a creative team of local artists to our Shop every season! While currently representing over 100 consignors, we are always adding new faces to the mix. This means you will always find fresh, unique merchandise at our Shop, such as:
- Paper-maché hats and earrings by Nanette Miranda (see left, in photo)
- Crafty Couture by Gail Paulin: sustainable clothing with jewelry, all-inclusive
- “Tableware-with-a-twist”: pottery by Mariah Clearwater
- Bold, artistic necklaces by Arden Nowers
- Nature-inspired acrylics by Kathy Hall
- Fused glass creations by Jean Gillis
- Wildflower-themed magnet “pins” by Susan Durham. . . and so much more. . Check back with us for features about our top-selling consignors, plus news of can’t-miss sales and events.